History

Garrington Community Church began as a Sunday School ministry, using the Garrington School/Hall facilities.

In 1958, as the ministry began to grow, those involved recognized the need and started having weekly worship services.

In March of 1991, the Statement of Faith, Objectives of the Society and the By-Laws were adopted. In 1992, after acquiring land from the Garrington Community Association, a building program was begun; it was completed in 1994.