Our Core Values
Our ministries are backed by purpose, according to the following Ten Core Values (adopted by the Board of the Garrington Community Church Association, July 6, 1998)
1. The Bible is our Authority and Guide.
2. Jesus Christ meets our every need.
3. God loves all people.
4. People are more important than programs or possessions.
5. Building strong families is a priority.
6. Spiritual growth to maturity is essential for all believers.
7. All we have belongs to God.
8. The Great Commission is our calling.
9. We love where God has placed us.
10. Unity in spiritual essentials; diversity in non-essentials.